NISO Plus 2022 Conference
We know that the information community is committed to being inclusive and open. Your sponsorship enables us to keep the NISO Plus conference affordable, including subsidized/free attendance for those who need it, so that everyone in our community can participate. With 850 participants from 24 countries in 2021, sponsoring NISO Plus 2022 provides your organization with the opportunity to engage—and raise your profile—with librarians, content providers, and other information professionals from around the world.
Premium Conference Packages
These options can be customized, for example, to match your budget or to allow for more free registrations and fewer sponsorship options.
Gigabyte ($10,096) — pick one from each section of the Premium Package options, plus one promotion opportunity; also includes five free registrations, and everything in the Standard Package
Megabyte ($5,048) — pick two options from across the three Premium Package sponsorship options, plus one promotion opportunity; also includes three free registrations, and everything in the Standard Package
Kilobyte ($3,024) — pick one option from across the three Premium Package sponsorship opportunities plus one promotion opportunity; also includes two free registrations, and everything in the Standard Package
Standard Conference Packages
Byte ($1,012) — everything in the Standard Package plus two free registrations
Bit ($500) — everything in the Standard Package plus one free registration
Standard Conference Package
- Your logo and/or organization name will be included in:
- Online program listing on Sched
- Online program listing of sponsors on the NISO Plus website
- Sponsor acknowledgements during the conference (including the slides for opening, closing, and other plenary sessions)
- Banner ads on the NISO website
- You will receive contact information, including emails, for conference attendees (excluding those who have opted out)
- Your organization will be mentioned in pre- and post-conference promotions (eg Twitter, LinkedIn, blog posts, etc)
Premium Conference Package options
Please note that the availability of some options is limited and offered on a first come, first served basis.
- Sponsor a conference session (includes keynotes on a first come, first served basis)—your organization will be mentioned in promotion for the session; you will be featured on the virtual event page, the opening/closing slide(s) for the session/video (as applicable); and you have the option to introduce the presentation and/or the discussion.
- Sponsor a social event (NOT AVAILABLE)—your organization will be mentioned in promotion for the session; your logo will be displayed during the session and on the virtual event page; and you have the option to introduce the event.
- Sponsor a virtual meeting room (details available on request)
- Sponsor the 2022 NISO Plus scholarship program (NOT AVAILABLE)—your organization’s logo will be included wherever the scholarships are featured; your logo will be displayed during the awards session (when the winners are introduced) and on the scholarships page on the NISO Plus website.
- Sponsor the participation of a cohort of 12-15 information professionals from groups that are underrepresented or unrepresented, both at the conference and in our community
- Support our work to provide the winners with opportunities to join NISO committees, meet with staff and Board members, benefit from mentorship and training, and network with each other
- Custom hashtag—choose a hashtag for us to include in a series of tweets about your support for NISO Plus
- Talking head video opportunity (we will help you produce a short video about why your organization supports NISO Plus)
- Editorial/thought leadership article in our monthly Information Organized (I/O) newsletter
- Your logo will be the first to appear in the closing slide for up to five of the recorded video sessions