Following on from the success of the inaugural NISO Plus conference in February 2020, we are delighted to announce that NISO Plus 2021 will take place from February 22-25, 2021 .
The information community was a strong supporter of NISO Plus 2020 — an amazing 28 organizations sponsored the conference. Their representatives gave it a strong thumbs up, with a Net Promoter Score of 50!
Due to uncertainty about the COVID-19 situation, NISO Plus 2021 will be an online-first meeting, with the possibility of an in-person element during 2021. This gives us a unique opportunity to open the conference up to a much broader and diverse, fully international audience. We know how committed the information community is to being inclusive and, with your support, we will be able to make NISO Plus openly available to everyone who wants to participate — from Baltimore to Berlin to Brisbane and beyond!
Moving to online first has also enabled us to expand the range of sponsorship opportunities available, allowing you to pick and mix to create the package that works best for your organization. From as little as $500 for a Bit-level sponsorship, there’s something for everyone. All options are first come, first served, and early bird sponsors also get first choice of in-person sponsorship options!
- Sponsor a learning session. Your organization’s logo will be included on the virtual event page and you have the option to introduce the presentation and/or the discussion. Choose from sponsoring:
- Keynotes — four sponsorships available, one in each region (Americas/Europe, Middle East & Africa/Asia Pacific) plus the Miles Conrad Award lecture
- A regular session in your time zone — NISO staff and Board members will attend all sessions
- A conversation with an information community thought leader — a NISO member-only event, hosted by someone from your organization, where attendees can engage directly with a key influencer in our community
- Session transcriptions — by theme, track, or time
- A virtual poster session
- Sponsor a social event. Your organization’s logo will be included on the virtual event page and you have the option to introduce the event. Choose from sponsoring:
- Virtual cocktails, with music/entertainment and a cocktail named after your organization, which attendees will learn how to make during the event
- Virtual Baltimore exhibit featuring artworks from Baltimore museums
- Virtual exercise breaks
- Virtual quiz/trivia session
- Sponsor a breakout room. Your organization’s logo will be included on the virtual event page and the virtual breakout room. Choose from sponsoring:
- One room across all sessions
- One room across all sessions for one track
- One room across all sessions for one day
- The addition of zoo animals to a breakout room
- Exclusive use of your own private virtual room to host meetings before or after live sessions
- Sponsor the NISO Plus 21 scholarship program (only one available). Available for one Megabyte sponsor only, your organization’s logo will be included wherever the scholarships are featured — before, during, and after the conference. You will be supporting participation by a cohort of 12-15 information professionals from groups that are otherwise under- or unrepresented, both at the conference and in our community. Building on the success of the first cohort of scholarship winners, who have remained very engaged with NISO since the conference, we will provide this year’s winners with opportunities to join NISO committees, meet with staff and Board members, benefit from mentorship and training, and network with each other.
- Promotion opportunities. Choose from:
- Custom hashtag on our promotional tweets/posts
- Talking head video opportunity (short video about why you’re supporting NISO Plus)
- Feature in our I/O newsletter (eg, an editorial/thought leadership piece or brief video interview)
- Online program listing
- Online program ad
- Listing of sponsors on website
- Sponsor acknowledgement at conference (interstitial slides)
- Attendee registration list of email contacts (except opt-outs)
- Banner ads on conference website
- Mentions in pre- and post-conference promotions (eg Twitter, LinkedIn, blog posts)
Plus complimentary registration(s). The number of places depends on your sponsorship level (see packages information below)
Terabyte Level ($10,099). Choose one option from each of the three premium level sponsorship opportunities (excluding the scholarships), plus one promotion opportunity, five free registrations, and everything under All levels
Megabyte ($5,048). Choose two options from across the three premium level sponsorship options (excluding the scholarships), plus one promotion opportunity, three free registrations, and everything under all levels; OR choose the scholarship option (only one available) plus three free registrations and everything under all levels
Kilobyte Level ($3,024). Choose one option from across the three premium level sponsorship opportunities, plus one promotion opportunity and one free registration OR three free registrations and everything under All levels
Byte Level ($1,012). All options under All levels plus one free registration
Bit Level ($500). Choose five options under All levels plus one free registration