NISO Plus 2023 Conference
We know that the information community is committed to being inclusive and open. Your sponsorship enables us to keep the NISO Plus conference affordable, including subsidized/free attendance for those who need it, so that everyone in our community can participate—there were 640 participants from 27 countries in 2022. Sponsoring NISO Plus 2023 will provide your organization with the opportunity to engage—and raise your profile—with librarians, content providers, and other information professionals from around the world.
You can find full details of the Premium and Standard Package options at the bottom of this page, and all options can be customized, for example, to match your budget or to allow for more free registrations and fewer sponsorship options.
Gigabyte ($10,096) — from the Premium Package, choose two conference sponsorship options and two promotion opportunities; plus five free registrations, and everything in the Standard Package
Megabyte ($5,048) — from the Premium Package, EITHER choose two conference sponsorship options and one promotion opportunity OR choose the NISO Plus Scholarship option; plus three free registrations, and everything in the Standard Package
Kilobyte ($3,024) — from the Premium Package, choose one sponsorship opportunity and one promotion opportunity; plus two free registrations, and everything in the Standard Package
Byte ($1,012) — everything in the Standard Package plus one free registration
Bit ($500) — everything in the Standard Package
Standard Conference Package
- Your logo and/or organization name will be included in:
- Online program listing
- Online program listing of sponsors on the NISO Plus website
- Sponsor acknowledgements during the conference (including the slides for opening, closing, and other plenary sessions)
- Banner ads on the NISO website
- You will receive contact information, including emails, for conference attendees (excluding those who have opted out)
- Your organization will be mentioned in pre- and post-conference promotions (eg Twitter, LinkedIn, blog posts, etc)
Premium Conference Package options
Where availability is limited, the options below are offered on a first come, first served basis.
- Sponsor a conference session (includes three keynotes and the Miles Conrad Lecture on a first come, first served basis)—your organization will be mentioned in promotion for the session; you will be featured on the virtual event page, the opening/closing slide(s) for the session/video (as applicable); and you have the option to introduce the presentation and/or the discussion.
- Sponsor a social event (two available)—your organization will be mentioned in promotion for the session; your logo will be displayed during the session and on the virtual event page; and you have the option to introduce the event.
- Enhanced listing on conference platform—in addition to a basic listing on the conference platform, you can add more details about your organization, including links to more information, etc
NISO Plus scholarships sponsorship
Sponsor the 2023 NISO Plus scholarship program (one available)—your organization will be acknowledged in all promotion for the program; your logo will be displayed during the awards session; you have the option to say a few words before the winners are introduced; a representative from your organization will be invited to meet with the scholarship winners via Zoom.
- Sponsor the participation of a cohort of 12-15 information professionals from groups that are underrepresented or unrepresented, both at the conference and in our community
- Support our work to provide the winners with opportunities to join NISO committees, meet with staff and Board members, benefit from mentorship and training, and network with each other
- Custom hashtag—choose a hashtag for us to include in a series of tweets acknowledging your support for NISO Plus
- Editorial/thought leadership article in our monthly Information Organized (I/O) newsletter
- Your logo will be the first to appear in the closing slide for up to five of the recorded video sessions