We are delighted to announce that NISO Plus 2021 (February 22-25, 2021) is now officially open for business — registration starts today, with an early-bird special for individual and group bookings alike that’s good through January 8!
Thanks to our generous sponsors, we have been able to keep rates affordable for everyone — from just $30 for early career, student, unemployed, and those from lower-income countries — to $115 for non-member earlybird individual tickets. In addition, some content will be fully open (more details on that nearer the time).
As you know, NISO Plus 2021 is a digital-first, fully global conference, and we are looking forward to welcoming information community colleagues from a wide range of organizations around the world. Whether you’re a librarian in Japan, a publisher in Germany, or a vendor in the US, there will be plenty of content for you to enjoy, engage with, and learn from, including:
- A thought-provoking and entertaining keynote from renowned author, activist, and journalist, Cory Doctorow
- The annual Miles Conrad Award lecture by a soon-to-be-announced information community star
- A curated mix of invited and proposed* sessions on a wide range of information-related topics — from accessibility to reproducibility
- Expert speakers from every corner of the globe and across all our stakeholder groups — librarians, publishers, and vendors; analysts, editors, product managers; and more!
- A virtual reprise of the successful presentation + discussion format from NISO Plus 2020, designed to generate concrete next steps for NISO and our community
So, what are you waiting for? Book your ticket(s) now for the information event of the year — NISO Plus 2021!
*There’s still time to submit your ideas — the call for proposals is open through November 13!
Look forward for this exciting event