We’re counting the weeks till the NISO Plus conference (February 15-17, 2022), and counting the days till the early bird discount ends on January 7! Thanks to our generous sponsors, we’ve been able to keep the cost of registration affordable for all. There are deep discounts for NISO members; groups of five or more; students, early career, and unemployed professionals; and those who live outside the top 30 International Monetary Fund GDP countries. And members and non-members alike can benefit from even lower prices — up to $80 less per ticket — by booking now at the early bird rate!
In case you’re wondering what you’ll get for your money, we’re delighted to invite you to check out the NISO Plus program, which is now close to final. Thanks, as always, to our wonderful planning committee, it’s looking great (if we do say so ourselves!). Here’s a taste of what you can look forward to:
- 40 75-minute sessions — a mix of recorded presentations and live conversation — all focused on identifying concrete ways that NISO can help address key issues of concern to the information community
- 100+ speakers from every region of the world, sharing their expertise on topics ranging from accessibility to open science, ethics to usage data, and archiving to semantics
- Keynotes by four eminent speakers — Dariusz Jemielniak, Katharina Ruckstuhl, Siva Vaidhyanathan, and our 2022 Miles Conrad Awardee, Dr. Patricia Flatley Brennan (Director of the US National Library of Medicine)
- Opportunities to engage with your peers and colleagues from across the information community — librarians, content providers, service providers, and more — including two fun virtual social events
- Programming across multiple time zones, with recordings available before, during, and after the conference, to enable the widest possible participation — synchronous and asynchronous
- Intuitive, simple-to-use online platform — create your own custom schedule, integrate it with your calendar, and log into the sessions you want to attend quickly and easily
Check back here for more details in the coming weeks!