With just two months to go until the NISO Plus conference (February 15-17, 2022), we are delighted to invite you to check out the preliminary program. Thanks, as always, to our wonderful planning committee, it’s looking great (if we do say so ourselves!) — and we’ll be adding more details in the coming days and weeks. Please remember to register at the early bird rate, available through January 7, 2022; it includes even larger discounts for NISO members, groups of five plus, students/early career/unemployed information professionals, and those in countries outside of the IMF’s top 30.
You can view the full program here and, for a taste of what you can look forward to, read on!
- 40 75-minute sessions — a mix of recorded presentations and live conversation — all focused on identifying concrete ways that NISO can help address key issues of concern to the information community
- 100+ speakers from every region of the world, sharing their expertise on topics ranging from accessibility to open science, ethics to usage data, and archiving to semantics
- Keynotes by four eminent speakers — Dariusz Jemielniak, Katharina Ruckstuhl, Siva Vaidhyanathan, and our 2022 Miles Conrad Awardee (to be announced later this week)
- Opportunities to engage with your peers and colleagues from across the information community — librarians, content providers, service providers, and more — including two fun virtual social events
- Programming across multiple time zones, with recordings available before, during, and after the conference, to enable the widest possible participation — synchronous and asynchronous
- Intuitive, simple-to-use online platform — create your own custom schedule, integrate it with your calendar, and log into the sessions you want to attend quickly and easily
NISO Plus 2021 was a great success and NISO Plus 2022 promises to be even better, so please join us there. And don’t forget to register by January 7 to take advantage of the early bird rate!